October 14, 2012

Help me out today ...project 1 underconstruction

I have moved a lot around and with every new place i found it difficult to integrate into the social life. Sometimes i had so many days off on my hand that i didn't know what to do with them. I read books, i created some silly crafts for family and friends, surf on the internet...
I really wanted to be helpful without wasting my time, create relationships. I even googled how i could volunteer for some charity organisations but i was really disappointed by the poor informations i could find.
Project nesting...One day chatting with a friend got this idea of creating a social calendar for those born again christians who may need domestic help in the area we live. Examples:  whoever needs a hand for moving out their stuff into a new house, organise a party event, painting their home, plumbing so on...paid or not..
Each one of us has different skills and professions. Any followers of any christian church could put their name on the calendar to ask/offer help.Why not, when we have a day off, make the world be jealous about the relationship us christians have?
I still have to figure out how to add this calendar to my blog , then it will take a while to make it known and find people willing to use it... I know nothing yet about tricks and tools of blogging. Help me out ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment